Safety measures we are taking:
We're making some changes to keep each other safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We here at First Ruston want to make you feel as safe as we possibly can to come back and join us. We have implemented many procedures to insure a clean environment. Can we control everything? NO! But we can stand firm in the belief that we are being faithful and cleaning our facilities to the best of our ability by doing the following. We have been encouraged to wear mask. At this time we are not requiring and leave it to personal discretion.
Worship Center/ Depot Center
- 75% capacity while adhering to moderate physical distancing
- Greet with a wave, a smile or maybe an elbow "tap"
- open doors
- hand sanitizer stations
- offer a bulletin
- Clean between services throughly
- Greeters will help with the check in process (1stkids Welcome Center)
- Checking temperatures of workers and kids
- Drop off begins 10 minutes before service times
- Mask-Sensitive in kids worship
- Only allowing so many kids in rooms/kids worship but we have room for overflow if needed
- Please exit through the backporch doors (by kids worship) or the staff door (by the elevator)
- Water fountains will be turned off so let your child bring a drink if needed
- Kids must be picked up within 10 minutes after the close of service
- If you want to catch up and visit please do it outside after picking kids up
- Rooms will be throughly cleaned between services (fogged and all toys wiped down)
- Rooms will be alternated in use to allow cleaning in between services.
- Playland will NOT be open
We pray that all our members stay safe during these times. We want you to feel safe and secure while coming into a service so if you have any worries please reach out to us. We will do what we can to make you feel safe here at church.